Friday, November 10, 2006

Me la pasaron.

El cuestionario:

1.- ¿Eres hombre o mujer?
Bad to the Bone / (The nurse spoke "leave this one alone" because she realized I was bad to the bone)

2.- Descríbete:
Lithium / Nirvana (I'm so ugly, that's ok cuz so are you)

3.- ¿Qué sienten las personas acerca de ti?
People are strange / The Doors (people are stranger when you are a stranger)

4.- ¿Cómo describirías tu anterior relación sentimental?
The crystal ship / The Doors (The days are bright and filled with pain, enclose me in your gentle rain)

5.- Describe tu actual relación:
Cryin' / Aerosmith (All I want is someone I can't resist)

6.- ¿Dónde quisieras estar ahora?
Fly away from here / Aerosmith (Anywhere, baby, I don't care)

7.- ¿Cómo eres respecto al amor?
Paranoid/Garbage (bend me, break me, anything you need baby, as long as you love me baby it's allright)

8.- ¿Cómo es tu vida?
No surprises/Radiohead (a job that slowly kills you, bruises that won't heal)

9. ¿Qué pedirías si tuvieras un solo deseo?
My Bonnie/Tony Sheridan (Bring back my Bonnie to me)

10. Escribe una cita o frase sabia:
Time/Pink Floyd (The sun is the same in the relative way, but you are older: shorter of breath and one day closer to death)

11. Ahora despídete:
When the music is over/The Doors (When the music is over, turn off the lights)

No se lo paso a nadie porque ya todos lo tienen.

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 10, 2006, Blogger Nirvana83 said...

Ya reenvie tu post, lo subi en el blog de las bitchitas con videos. Este es el link:

http://bitchitas.blogspot.com/2006/11/dgamelo-cantando-parte-4.html

 
At Friday, November 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jajaj yo tambien iba a poner la cancion de los Doors 'People are strange' jajaja

MGAC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home